Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Sympsons

It was last Friday when I had the chance to go out with my friends and watch a movie! At long last! I was really looking forward to Ratatouille but majority of my friends wanted The Sympsons and we left for MOA a little late for Ratatouille's showing time so I was left with no other choice. I am not an avid fan of The Sympsons so I was not excited at al and I thought it was cornyl. But what amazed me was the fact that I laughed so hard in the movie house. It was one hilarious movie! Every scene was funny, not the corny type, and a little green but with a moral.

The celebrity dysfunctional family finally made it to the big screen and this time around, a city’s fate lies in the hands of Homer Simpson. It’s so hilarious you’ll laugh the one and a half hour screen time away.
It’s not just dumb comedy though because amazingly, it drives home an environmental message besides imparting family values.

No comments: